Jerry (Dao Ming Shi)
* Jerry loves to eat - maximum about 8 meals per day! Jerry
claims that he used to
be a super-duper active sport player during his younger days. If Jerry ain't
celebrity, he would choose to open his own restaurant, with good food being served on the tables
* Jerry used to date a girlfriend who was 5 years older
than him. He wants to keep a
little secret upon being asked on the breakup reason. He feels that older girls
would be more mature, and that is one thing he looks for in a relationship. He also
reveals that age doesn't really matters to him in a relationship. He looks for
bonding between both
parties in love, which he thinks is really important to keep
a couple going.
Vic (Hua Ze Lei)
* Though Vic has the good looks to charm just any girls,
he was once dumped by a girl whom he was really in love with in High School. It was such a terrible period for him, that
his weight started decreasing a kg everyday then.
* Vic is the shy type kind of boy among the F4 but reliable sources
show that he is
really good in telling jokes and fooling around like a monkey. Not to anyone but
to people whom he is more familiar with.
Vanness (Mei Zhou)
* Being raised in the States, Vanness inherited a whole lot
characteristics. He is active in sport and the independent kinda guy,
with a style of his own. Though good looking, Vanness has a flare for
singing and dancing. With a family
background - older sister was a
member of Babes, everyone knew the path Vanness is bound to take
in the future!
* Vanness has a love for watches. Whenever he visited a place, Vanness
fail to bring back some to build up his collection
Ken (Xi Men)
* Ken goes for girls who has a mind of their own, who can
carry out their
own decisions in life and act towards it.
* He has piercings all over his
body - a total of about 7. Ken feels that its
like leaving a memory for every piercing he had on his
* Ken spent most of his teenage times in Singapore in one of the interviews,
that his first love was in Singapore with a Malaysian.